Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The SEO team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: helping people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
The Senior Content Manager will be the second hire on our SEO Team and will own Noom’s acquisition content strategy. You’ll work cross-functionally with content writers, acquisition, engineering, design, and other stakeholders to create and optimize content for users and bots.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement a diverse content strategy that drives traffic and helps inform people about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a clearly defined roadmap, KPIs, content strategy, and processes to own content creation for domestic and international web properties.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization to help guide content creation and optimization strategies.
- Manage the content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation, and maintenance.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Optimize title tags, meta descriptions, headings, canonical tags, hreflang tags, structured data markup, internal linking, and URL structure.
- Manage a team of freelance writers to generate articles, posts, and other content types that you find will drive traffic.
- Utilize industry leading tools to streamline your research and strategy, including: seoClarity, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, Search Console, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics.
- Identify opportunities for conversion and implement testable CTAs.
- Communicate initiatives and results to the wider organization.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 6 years of SEO content experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization on landing pages
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against evolving business needs
- Editing and copywriting skills
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day.
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and we are growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- We work on problems that affect the lives of real people. Our users depend on us to make positive changes to their health and their lives.
- We base our work on scientifically-proven, peer-reviewed methodologies that are designed by medical professionals.
- We are a data-driven company through and through.
- We're a respectful, diverse, and dynamic environment and you'll be able to work on a variety of interesting problems that affect the lives of real people.
This Is A Full-Time Position Based In Our NYC Headquarters or Remote.