SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
• Experienced in application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
• Knowledge of secure coding concepts, OWASP and current and emerging threats
• Experience with Secure Development and Testing processes and detection.
• Good knowledge of Security Testing of API.
• Good experience in Security testing tools like Burp Suite/Metasploit/Kali.
• Understanding of Security testing techniques.
• Working knowledge of Server-side Security requirements.
• Understands Security testing requirements and testing strategy.
• knowledge of SQL, and API Testing.
• Knowledge on capturing and diagnosing logs for application errors.
• Good understanding of the entire project life cycle, QA methodologies and processes
• Experience with web application firewall, encryption, networking, web services
• Experienced in Agile and/or Kanban methodologies;
•Experienced with JIRA tool for work assignments and logging defects
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Security test plans and Security test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• Strong, effective interpersonal and communications skills; able to interact professionally with customers and team members.
• Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH.