SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Senior Product Manager
Years of Experience required: 7-10 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
We need kick-ass product managers to massively scale up over the next few years. As a product manager/senior product manager at SirionLabs, you will have a high-visibility role where you will constantly interface with executive leadership. Interacting with engineers to get the product built right and to scale is the key to this role. Hence, a Technical background is a MUST, preferably in Computer Science.
It will span from ideation to launch and from strategic to tactical including:
Market & Customer Research
- Identify strategic product investment themes
- Identify, size and define market opportunities
- Collect competitive intelligence and market landscape updates
- Discover and prioritize areas of product that need improvement
- Deprioritize distracting Ideas
- Collaborate with user research & design team to define customer journey maps and user personas, conduct interviews to understand scenarios and needs
- Create and evangelize a product north star vision and roadmap
- Define overall product strategy, portfolio, and metrics
- Create alignment around the product vision and value proposition among executives, management, engineering, marketing leadership and other stakeholders; Author product position papers and investment documents
- Conduct initial build/buy/partner analysis, identify partnership and acquisition opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering to prioritize features for a product area
- Collaborate with marketing to define the end-to-end portfolio pricing, packaging, fencing strategy and conduct win-loss Analysis
- Work with UX design to create initial product mockups and wireframes
Build and Launch
- Inform overall product strategy, understanding and influencing the business's goals
- Partner with engineering to maintain and prioritize product backlog, define user stories, drive trade-off and implementation decisions during development
- Manage product launch, determine desired launch schedule
- Run preview programs with early-access customers; loop early feedback into the product
- Collaborate with marketing to create PR announcements, blog posts, demo videos, go-to-market plan, pricing & packaging, sales training, support material
Post-Launch, Sales Enablement
- Partner with engineering to monitor and regularly report on product performance, usage and other key metrics; Prioritize defects, customer feedback
- Champion hypothesis-driven usage growth; Identify and track metrics to inform product improvements
- Demo new products, features in customer and other public forums
- Collaborate with marketing to give sales demos and provide sales enablement