90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile.
Senior Creative Producer
Job Description / Skills Required
We are looking for an experienced Senior Creative Producer to be embedded with one of our leading customers utilizing the 90 Seconds platform to develop and deliver a wide range of video products, focussing on leading and executing integrated campaigns and content.
This unique role combines client, project, and creative experience, working across all aspects of video creation, pitching story ideas, preparing interviews, narration, shaping content and campaigns into a clear narrative, and finding compelling ways to tell stories.
Duration: 6-month contract.
What You'll Love Doing
- Drive development and delivery of a wide range of video products, focussing on leading and executing integrated campaigns and content.
- Creative direction including concept development, project briefing, script writing, interviewing, shaping content and campaigns into a clear narrative.
- Successfully oversee the production of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from creative development, shoot and logistics planning, edit reviewing and publishing.
- Attending and directing video shoots, conducting interviews and overseeing creative execution.
- Represent 90 Seconds, related products and workflows to ensure successful video creation and that all activity is conducted on the 90 Seconds platform.
- Facilitate communication between customers and creators to ensure smooth project delivery. Assist in resolving video project-related issues.
Who You Are
- Experience in journalism, content creation within business/tech/politics newsroom. Background production of high quality business news and reports content.
- 5-8 years experience in video production - pitching story ideas, preparing interviews, shaping content and campaigns into a clear narrative.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute video projects from concept through delivery.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator, as building authentic relationships and collaborating across numerous internal and external stakeholder groups is a must.
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, and natural relationship building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- Someone who enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online.
- A flexibly “always-on” attitude to ensure project delivery dates are met.