Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Our talent sourcers play a vital role in Amplitude's hyper-growth within our GTM teams and partner closely with Recruiters and GTM leaders managing candidates at the top of funnel. This role is integral to our success by helping accelerate the business by engaging top talent across multiple business functions while acting as a subject matter expert and owner of market trends and insights. Our Talent Acquisition team is a great group dedicated to excellence in candidate quality and experience, hiring manager relationships and a deep understanding of the market. Come join us!
As a GTM Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Source for non-technical roles within sales, operations, marketing, and customer success.
- Own the first impression of Amplitude's candidate experience.
- Develop creative strategies for engaging talent through outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, resume screening, etc.
- Collaborate with GTM leadership teams to understand hiring needs and influence targeted personas.
- Leverage your knowledge, data, and industry trends to build sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates.
- Facilitate a timely and efficient interview process.
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- 2-5 years of outbound sourcing experience across a wide range of job functions. (GTM roles a preferred plus)
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and adapt to market trends of a given geography or roles within the organization.
- Passionate in building an inclusive workplace and overachieving diversity goals.
- Ability to qualify and screen for top candidates within a highly competitive SaaS marketplace.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate at all company levels.
- Able to thrive in ambiguity, adaptable, and have a desire for impact working collaboratively with your team.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.