Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Presales Director combines deep technical subject matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Appier’s AI products.
Externally, this role works closely with the Business Development(sales) team to close sophisticated enterprise deals, supporting the team through the full sales process of solution engineering, from pre-sales, solution implementation, and deployment plan.
Internally, the Presales Director works closely with the Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Success teams. The role will accurately represents the needs of enterprise customers, mobilize resources quickly to resolve problems, and ensure detailed documentation of product roadmap feature enhancements.
A successful implementation requires in-depth knowledge of our products and to be an expert in hands-on service delivery, solution development, and support operation. You must have excellent communication skills to help coordinate and manage requirements and expectations of the client. You also have to develop standard solution guide and technical support guide to scale up for global service delivery.
Task of the role
- 60% presales activities including implementation plan, consultation on data analytics and service delivery, 20% technical support and product request evaluation, and 20% working with internal teams.
- Developing solutions for customers by working out existing product solutions for data integration and service application recommendations.
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier SaaS enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Developing standard solution guide and technical support guide as product support assets
- Leading application implementation project and maintaining customer relations.
- Min. 5 years of enterprise software client-facing presales experience; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP or Marketing systems
- Experience in project management or service delivery will be added advantage.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Knowledge of the local enterprise software ecosystem
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and nontechnical audience.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Business Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
Health insurance for all employees
Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general