Carousell is a consumer-to-consumer mobile marketplace.
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces in eight markets (presence in nine countries) across Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and India. Carousell is backed by Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, Sequoia Capital, and Naspers.
The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for Customer Experience Associates who will assist our Customer Experience Lead in giving quality customer support to the buyers and sellers of the platform and maintaining the Marketplace Experience of our users.
- Provide friendly and personal support to the client community via various email and chat support channels
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust and safety and violation of community guidelines reports
- Be the voice of the client team
- Understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions
- Address support issues and identify top user issues
- Work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions
- Evaluate workflows and propose recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Must have own reliable laptop/computer and Internet connection to WFH
- At least 1 year of strong experience in Customer Service (voice/non-voice)
- Absolute confidence in speaking & writing in professional English
- Ability to be a positive team member in a busy and fast-paced environment
- A college degree / undergrad with at least 2 years completed
- A strong and stable Internet connection (preferably WiFi)
- Willingness to work in an project-based contract