An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, you will own all processes and execution in relation to marketing automation (Marketo), marketing technology stack optimization, as well as lead, contact, opportunity workflow as well as attribution analytics (Bizible and Tableau) to help Clari improve marketing ROI. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, this role will work with and collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders within Clari’s revenue and operations teams.
Your job will be to track ROI of our marketing activities and investments identifying key metrics to deliver actionable insights on our marketing performance and contribution to pipeline.
- You have 5+ years of Marketing Operations experience
- You have been responsible for building / maintaining lead lifecycle from scoring, to enrichment to routing
- You have advanced proficiency with Marketo (Marketo Certified preferred) and intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- You have knowledge of analytics and attribution tools like Bizible (Preferred) and have strong analytical capabilities /problem solving skills and the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- You have experience in marketing technology stack ownership. Account-based marketing technology knowledge is a plus
- You are highly collaborative and enjoy strategic partnerships with key stakeholders from
- You have strong written and oral communications skills
- Responsible for ensuring the operational performance and improvement of the end-to-end lead flow, including creation, scoring, and routing
- Manage and grow the Marketing database, including data integrity, enrichment, build-out, and targeting/segmentation approach
- Establish and manage a quarterly cadence for capacity planning and operational campaign execution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand marketing and sales objectives and support the appropriate systems, processes, and tools
- Assist with list management & hygiene: importing, segmenting, and pulling specific lists based on project specs
- Troubleshoot issues that might arise during campaign execution, with a focus on Marketo execution
- Track ROI of marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and continued investment
- Process and Documentation
- Consistently and proactively develop, document, measure, and optimize business processes, and automate where appropriate.
- Identify issues before others; collaborate to fix issues when they arrive; recommend new ways to optimize and improve the MOps process
- Ensure compliance with the regulations that govern the activities we undertake in the industries and locales we serve
- Own all processes and optimization related to existing Martech, including but not limited to Marketo, Drift, 6sense, Engagio, etc
- Evaluate and recommend new platforms and vendors that increase the efficiency or provide value and enable the broader Marketing team
- Manage and implement new Martech as it comes onboard
- Develop and manage a framework for lead gen prioritization based on expected revenue impact
- Improve marketing ROI via end-to-end lead & account management
- Identify key metrics across the funnel, and deliver actionable insights on our marketing performance and contribution to pipeline
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!