An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Backend Software Engineer - Java
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
- Build scalable applications designed to service millions of mobile and web-based information workers
- Design and develop new features and functionalities
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch and ongoing operations
- 3+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing data driven web applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Have a passion for developing applications that customers love
Nice to Haves
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!