Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Technical Sourcer to help grow our team. Our ideal candidate has experience sourcing for a variety of technical skill sets and is eager to take on the challenge of our rapidly growing company. Most importantly, you are excited to experiment with new approaches to talent acquisition in order to build a best in class team at Clover Health. This is a 6 month contract assignment with potential for extension and/or conversion.
As a Technical Sourcer you will:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build and execute sourcing strategies for high priority technical roles.
- Assist in Clover’s commitment to diversity by ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts include candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity. Continuously research and assess new sources for engaging with candidates from underrepresented groups.
- Track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with hiring teams and regularly communicate updates to internal recruiting partners.
- Share insights on competitive landscape and talent pools and suggest opportunities for enhancing Clover’s brand recognition.
- Use market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting relationship with leaders and hiring managers.
- Serve as the first point of contact with prospective candidates through effectively pitching Clover and the hiring teams.
- Assist in sourcing for other high-priority, non-technical roles as needed.
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person; you understand that exceptional candidate experience and building relationships is a no-brainer.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you and improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a technical sourcer with at least a year of in-house experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- You have a proven track record of sourcing, assessing, and pitching candidates with niche skill sets.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-manage and have a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You have experience using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.