Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Marketing Team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen engagement among our providers, members and brokers. Come join us in our mission to expand Clover's footprint to new markets so we can better serve senior communities and fix healthcare for those who need it most.
As a Manager, Provider Marketing you will be responsible for the planning and execution of our provider engagement and education strategy. You'll work across multiple markets and provider-facing teams to ensure provider strategy is consistent and well represented. You will be expected to pivot between thinking about provider needs to supporting their patients to determining the best tactics to grow our membership base in partnership with providers.
As a Manager, Provider Marketing, you will:
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy as we grow deeper in our existing market and expand to new markets.
- Manage day-to-day activities as our agency-of-record in provider-related projects.
- Design a multi-channel approach to provider education including direct mail, email, digital, etc..
- Drive provider insights research to inform activities across the organization from product to clinical operations to local provider engagement.
- Develop messaging to attract, engage and educate providers across markets.
- Manage and maintain provider-facing web content.
- Become Subject Matter Expert on proprietary provider-facing technology.
You will love this job if:
- You are an analytical problem solver. You are excited to develop a deep understanding of data and use your analytical skills to gain insight into how marketing decisions impact outcomes.
- You have the ability to analyze end-to-end provider experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- You are a creative thinker. You enjoy imagining new ways to reach potential customers and how to communicate a vision to them.
- You are a great communicator. Whether it's verbal or written, you know how to get your message across and to work across teams with different points of view and priorities. You can easily break down complex situations into simple narratives that are compelling to a clinical audience.
- You are mission driven and excited to work with doctors. Marketing in healthcare requires patience and doctors have unique perspectives and needs that need to be met. You're intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our providers and our members.
- You want to make a difference and are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can immensely improve the health, happiness, and quality of life of our members.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 7+ years of healthcare marketing experience (MA experience preferred) and have an interest in focusing on physicians or nurses.
- You have multi-channel marketing experience, including but not limited to direct mail, email, and digital.
- You are open to 20% travel.
- You are a proactive team-player with the ability to take initiative.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.