Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics team and help us make the right decisions for the marketing team. Our analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendations and use advanced technologies to process and report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists, and engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis, you will work directly with individuals both in New York and Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better and a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
You will be based in New York or Paris.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partner with business stakeholders such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, and more to understand business objectives and define key metrics
- Run complex analyses & build specific business intelligence dashboards in Tableau
- Write SQL and help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Work with data scientists to build complex statistical models to segment users and predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small and large decision
- Mentor and guide other team members
- Use advance technologies to process and report data
- You have 4+ years of working experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
We're also looking for:
- Experience taking large data outputs and conducting critical analysis using Excel/Looker/whatever tool to derive business insights – cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience communicating complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- Experience communicating directly with decision-makers and influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- Experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI or other similar tools and with multi-touch attribution models
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product and business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.