Conversational marketing platform.
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
As part of the Mid-Market Account Management team you will be selling into our top accounts within our Ideal Customer Profile. You will build and implement account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential while ensuring customer ROI. Our Account Management team has grown from strength to strength through team collaboration, dedication to our customers, and a collective desire to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use Drift so that you can create an authentic story for your business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players; attend weekly team knowledge share meetings
- Interact with your Account Base, shadow colleagues, and learn from the team through Gong calls
- Build relationships internally with Customer Success, Customer Support, Solutions Consultants, Renewals Specialists, Operations, Finance, and Legal to provide the best experience for your customers
- Own the identification of expansion, upsell and cross opportunities
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach by using our own Drift products
- Maybe even close your first deal!
By month 3 you'll
- Understand how to run deep discovery calls with your accounts to truly understand their priorities and how Drift fits in with them.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process
- Continue to execute conversational selling tactics and value-based Account outreach
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages into your Account Base
- Keep learning about the ever-changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
- Present at our Company’s weekly Show and Tell to show off your presentation and storytelling skills
By month 6 you'll
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of upgrade, expansion and cross-sell opportunities and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce and Clari
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Beat your ramped quota!
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Experience with managing and growing Accounts
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org