Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
Evernote is a place for individuals and teams to assemble, nurture, and share ideas in any form. We’ve assembled an incredibly talented, diverse, and spirited team to build products that impact the lives of millions of people around the world. Our employees enjoy access to the best tools available, an open and collaborative work environment, and end each day knowing that they’ve made a tangible impact.
The Evernote app is available across platforms on desktop, mobile, or on the web, meaning your ideas are always with you, always accessible, and always in sync. We believe that no idea is too big to lead or too small to matter, and continually develop a service and reputation based on innovation and trust.
What you'll do
- Work as part of a small, supercharged team
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features.
- Write clean and reusable code
What you’ve done
- Have education or experience as a software engineer (New graduates are welcome)
- You have strong communication skills. Able to communicate in English.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, tools and platforms. Will build complex scalable and performant systems, so strong CS fundamentals is a big plus.
- Some experience working with distributed systems and cloud microservice architectures, or Elasticsearch deployments, is a big plus
Who you are
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code
- You are fluent in written and oral English
- You work comfortably with people in different time zones
- You have self-driven determination to complete tasks
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.