Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Director of Ironclad Academy for Customers and Alliance Partners
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees up in-house counsel to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Customer Success and Alliances team, comprising Legal Engineers (read: deployment team), Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Alliances professionals, play a pivotal role in making our customers happy while executing on our vision. As the Director of Ironclad Academy, you will build the foundation for learning for customers and partners. The Academy is where customers and partners come for everything you need to know to be legal operations workflow builders, solution architects or informed end users. The Academy team closely works with our product team, product success managers, alliances and customer success to ensure you know how to utilize best practices, templates, workflows and latest product innovations.
What you will be doing:
- Strategy: Develop the strategy around learning for our customers and partners. Understand the current needs and assets, identify the gaps and implement short term and long term training for customers and partners.
- Leadership: Hire and manage a team to develop and deliver assets, tools and best practices using on-demand, live training and certifications to ensure customers are maximizing their value of Ironclad for their organizations.
- Evangelize: Communicate new use cases and features / functionality that will enhance the customer’s workflow and drive organizational product adoption.
- Customer/Partner Advocate: Be passionate about the customer experience and skilled in translating customer feedback into product requests.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals.
Key skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- 10+ year customer-facing experience as a success and learning leader, including people management.
- Expert in driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Knowledge of SaaS post-sale support motion and technical curiosity is a plus.
- Team and goal-oriented.
- High output; low ego.
- BA degree preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.