MedGenome Inc. is a genomics-based diagnostics and research company.
Genomics is an area within Genetics that concerns the sequencing and analysis of an organism’s genome. The genome is an entire DNA content that is present between one cell of an organism. Experts in genomics strive to determine complete DNA sequences and perform genetic mapping to understand disease.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis and interpretation of variants/mutations causing genetic disorders using standard guidelines
- Report generation for the interpretation purpose using standard format
- Collaborate with expert team in the analysis and interpretation of NGS analysis and genetic testing results
- Manage clinical report generation, closely work with the genome analyst team and close orders within TAT
- Support in data analysis of projects
- Closely work with the reporting manager to improve the quality of the reporting process and the report itself
- Bachelors/Master’s in science
- Excellent academic track record and technical acumen
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively