Prescription delivery service
Phoenix, AZ, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NimbleRx is a health technology startup offering a simple and fast prescription delivery app, in partnership with regional and independent pharmacies. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality. We thrive on helping customers and making lives easier.
The Implementation Specialist is an exciting new role at Nimble, focused on creating the perfect new partner experience. This role will support new pharmacy partners in the post-sales process, by conducting on-boarding, training, and implementation success over Google Meet and calls/emails. As we grow nationwide, we are looking to on-board pharmacies to the Nimble platform swiftly and easily, while providing front line support and engagement.
- Create materials to actively improve our on-boarding and implementation process for newly acquired pharmacy partners
- Align pharmacy expectations with launch goals, timeline, integration, and workflow processes
- Train pharmacy owners and staff to ensure successful product launch and patient satisfaction
- Communicate across sales and client partner teams to provide a comprehensive and speedy launch to pharmacy partners
- Develop and apply best practices and strategies for the use of Nimble’s products for patients and pharmacies
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in on-boarding, client success, new partner training, and implementation process development
- Enthusiasm to guide pharmacies, while keeping them energized about their new Nimble partnership
- Proactive and confident partner guidance through new Nimble processes
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
What's in it for you:
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Medical / dental / vision / 401K package that fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy - work hard and take time when you need it
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!