Provides next generation mobile banking and financial services to the Brazilian market.
Our mission is to support the sustainable Nubank's growth ensuring the KYC and Jud Orders process and regulatory routines are in comply with Regulatory requirements, challenging the status quo through:
- Promoting the best customer experience to our fanatic clients challenging the bureaucratic onboarding process ensuring a high quality standard of client data, as well as its regulatory adherence;
- Promptly replying any enquiry from Judicial Courts contributing to a more ethical and fair society, understanding that it is also a key step to promote Brazil and Nubank's solid and trustworthy growth;
- Being diligent and resilient following Nu's principles;
In order to achieve that, we are responsible for supporting all activities related to Judicial Orders whenever our client is the defendant. Along with the controlling aspect, we are in charge of Sisbajud, CCS, Simba and all judicial orders/ enquiries, mainly related to bank secrecy breach and amount's unavailability/ freezing.
Typical responsibilities assigned to you might include:
- Overseeing Jud Orders team ensuring the enquiries are promptly attended within the highest quality of data as possible;
- Conduct the team for achieving great results based on principles as team work, transparency, trust, sharing knowledge and commitment;
- Work as facilitator among other teams evaluating new products and features (RFC), providing a clear view of potential risks as well as raising opportunities for addressing them;
- Support the Specialists to organize the team sizing, identifying with a very strategic view any possible gap or risk;
- Identifying Jud orders' operational workflow challenges and opportunities and use analytical tools to solve them;
- Implementing and identifying opportunities to improve results and customer experience;
- Deploying projects to comply with key policies related to Jud orders scope and its operational routines (Circular 3454, Lei Complementar 105/01), Sisbajud and CCS;
- Partnering with our engineers, data scientists and designers to coordinate and prioritize tasks involving enhancements and/ or gaps related to analysis and routines;
- Monitoring metrics and KPIs, facilitating communication within Nubank's teams.
How We Work
We believe in:
- Good team chemistry;
- Smart solver-problem;
- Enthusiasm for building and delivering new features and products;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great product experience to our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Law;
- Fluent/ Advanced English;
- Previous experience in managing large teams and resolution of technical issues from regulatory standpoint;
- Soft skills for developing talented teams with high impact performance;
- Solid knowledge in BACEN, RFB and CVM policies related to Sisbajud, CCS and KYC/ Onboarding;
- Open mindset for discovering new opportunities and challenge the bureaucratic judicial order process;
- Strategic view for identifying previously opportunities and potential risk based on data/ dashboards and metrics;
- Previous experience in conducting Jud orders routines, e.g. subpoenas (Ofícios judiciais), Sisbajud, CCS and analysis of power of attorney/ legal documents for granting powers;
Desirable background in financial institutions with good relationships with "Órgãos Reguladores";