productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
PRODUCTBOARD is seeking an experienced, customer value focused leader to lead our team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers and the customers they serve. You'll develop and implement initiatives to drive the success of our Enterprise customers, increasing the value customers are able to achieve and ultimately impact customer retention. You'll also coach and develop a talented, high performing team of Customer Success Managers, set goals, measure success and develop ways for the team to consistently deliver value to our customers. As the owner of the Enterprise Success Management group, you will be a core member of the Customer Success leadership team.
The ideal candidate will deliver new processes, playbooks and strategies services to increase customer adoption, retention and growth.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Coach and support the growth of a team of Customer Success Managers
- Evolve our success methodology to ensure the team is engaging strategically with their customers and able to drive optimum business value consistently.
- Take full ownership of the success of the Enterprise customer segment as it relates to successful customer adoption, value creation, gross and net retention
- Own and update a customer retention forecast, updating strategies and re-aligning resources as needed
- Create and test playbooks and program ideas, and track results based on defined goals
- Measure the team’s performance and analyze the traits of your customers to identify areas that are working and those that need improvement
- Provide sponsorship and customer leadership to executive stakeholders at key customers
- Find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- Align with the company cross functionally to deliver an integrated customer experience from across their entire journey that optimizes successful customer activation, adoption, experience and growth
- Successfully identify barriers to renewal and provide leadership in negotiating contract details
- At least 5 years in Customer Success and 3 years in a Customer Success leadership role; including managing a book of business made up of Midmarket and Enterprise customers
- Exceptional leader of high integrity who can execute a vision for the group and plan, hire, lead, and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results consistently quarter over quarter.
- Experienced leader who’s proven the ability to grow the careers and capabilities of those around them
- Demonstrated success in owning a renewal forecast, reducing churn and downgrades
- Analytical, able to understand how to measure key elements of the customer journey to identify trends, key insights and take appropriate action
- Experience building programs to deliver consistent, highly consultative customer success strategies
- Experience working with Product Management and Development tools a plus.
- Experience working with a company that serves Product and Engineering teams a big plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation and sick days🍲Free snacks, drinks, and catered lunches every day
🍹Team events such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed using the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next.
Over 3,200 modern, product-led companies, including Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco and Prague, we are backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included. Where trust and transparency are built into the way we work. And where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our people of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile for more info about life at Productboard.