productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
We are looking for an outgoing, highly energetic, customer-focused and communicative Customer Support Advisor who has a passion for helping customers and is keen to work in a rapidly expanding international team. You will be on the front line of all customer queries playing a crucial role in resolving and escalating their issues while providing valuable feedback to our product management team. You will seize the opportunities to help activate customer’s features and educate them. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to listen effectively and provide clear advice.
As a part of the Customer Support Team, you will work closely with our Technical Support, Customer Success and Sales departments to make a direct impact on achieving our customer centric targets.
On a typical day, you will...
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by going above and beyond to support our customers
- Support our customers across multiple channels, including calls, video calls, emails and chat
- Focus on customer satisfaction while providing them with timely answers and regular issue updates
- Regularly review our Help Center articles making sure that their content is up to date and relevant
- Conduct various administrative tasks, such as account provisioning, discount management or editing customer account settings
- Strategically avoid future customer issues by continuously educating them
- Communicate closely with the product team and effectively share valuable customer feedback
- Maximize the customer value by assessing their platform settings and helping them customize it to fulfil their desired business outcomes
- Continuously educate yourself in the area of product management and maintain an exceptional product knowledge and strong understanding of Productboard’s product
- Native English speaker (or C2 level)
- University degree
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer support/service/success role, ideally in a tech company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A natural problem solver
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Understanding and passion of product management, agile and software development practices a major plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.