SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Contract Senior Manager / Director- Legal
Years of Experience required: 12-15 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Contracts management professional to support the Company’s Legal function.
- Draft, review and negotiate SaaS customer agreements, including software license, and professional services agreements, NDAs, SOWs, partner agreements and procurement contracts utilizing playbooks and templates. Advise on legal, finance and business considerations associated with those commercial transactions.
- Collaborate and partner effectively with sales, finance, services, and services ops.
- Assist executives & sales professionals with matters relating to our standard contract templates and agreements already in place with customers.
- Regularly contribute to and refine templates, playbooks, and guidance documents. Support department-wide efforts to organize, manage, and archive contracts and agreement templates.
- Participate in special projects to develop, implement and enhance processes and policies that improve transaction velocity, efficiency and standardization without material increase in risk.
- Provide training and counselling to sales professionals.
- Supports procurement processes and contracting.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- 12-15 years of relevant experience with a software company.
- Proven skills in drafting commercial transactions, including SaaS, licensing, and professional services.
- Excellent negotiator with strong influencing skills that can plan, manage, and conduct negotiations using a non-confrontational, win-win manner.
- Strong business acumen
- Team player, willing to pitch in where needed, learn and adapt to change
- Knowledge of the IT industry, data protection (GDPR), information security, privacy, and the latest trends in SaaS services.