SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Engineering Manager
Years of Experience required: 10+ Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Engineering Manager who can lead multiple development teams in frequently shipping high quality software, and drive several Engineering initiatives to fruition. Join us in our transformational journey as we innovate and add exciting new features to our product.
- Strong CS fundamentals in OOD, DS, Algorithms and Problem Solving for a wide variety of problem spaces and technologies.
- Expert coder in any modern language such as Java, Golang or Scala.
- Experience in working with Product and Engineering leaders to drive and implement platform and product vision.
- Ability to leverage deep and wide knowledge of technology stack to recommend appropriate architecture and design solutions, and provide technical leadership to a team of rock star Software Engineers.
- Can translate the impact of design choices on non-functional attributes like scalability, performance, availability and security.
- Experience in providing leadership, career guidance, performance management, prioritization and personnel management for minimum team size of 10.
- Experience creating large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed web applications with databases, and designing web services, APIs, data models and schemas, using SQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with Cloud environments, such as AWS.
- Comfortable in Windows and Linux environments.
- Comfortable with different data storage solutions such as Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, ElasticSearch, SQL, Hadoop, or MongoDB.
- Experience delivering high quality software following continuous delivery and using code quality tools (JIRA, GitHub, Jenkin, Hudson, Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, and Fortify etc.).
- Worked in Agile environments previously.
- Good command of development metrics, methodologies and tools.
- Will ensure timely and frequent delivery of high quality software, while adapting technical decisions to the immediate needs of the business.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Can drive adoption of best practices across the Software Engineering Lifecycle, including reviews, source control, build processes, continuous integration and deployment.
- Can develop and maintain cross-functional relationships and alignment.
- Cares about software getting shipped frequently.
- Deeply values software quality.
- Takes pride in adding value to organizational goals.
- Believes in team work.
- Communicates well.
- Flexible, nimble and motivated about working in a fast-paced startup.
Good-to-have skills for this role:
- Experience with Docker, CloudFoundry, NGINX, or 12 factor app.
- Experience with service discovery solutions, including Consul.
- Comfortable with Python and other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies.
- Implemented complex third party integrations.
- Have transitioned software from monolithic to micro services.