SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Database Administrator
Work Location: Gurgaon
Required Years of Experience: 2-4 years
- As a DBA, you will be working in setting up, configuration, administering and maintaining multiple production and development environments which can be consisting of relational as well as NoSQL databases [Mongo, Hadoop, couch dB or any other NoSQL DB, etc.]. You will also be responsible for improving reliability and performance of our complex and growing database environment.
- Work very closely with the engineering team to design, build and operate the database infrastructure.
- Assist engineering team in finding best solution about various data-related problems. e.g. data modeling, reporting and searching the data.
- Work with deployment staff to understand problems with database infrastructure and resolve them.
- Preferably BE/BTECH from a reputed institute.
- PostgreSQL database administration, maintenance and tuning.
- Database clustering, high availability, and replication, backup, auto-recovery, pooling e.g., pg pool2.
- Good working knowledge of logging and monitoring tools e.g., percona, pgbadger, powa, Nagios, etc.
- Expert in reading complex EXPLAIN output and query optimization.
- Good knowledge of various indices, views, partitioning, aggregation, window function and caching.
- Good understanding of new features released in the latest version of PostgreSQL (9.6 and above).
- Working in AWS and their database-related services e.g., RDS is must.
- Working experience in other databases e.g., Oracle, MySQL is preferable.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies.