An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
People Team Operations Lead
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The People Team at Clari’s mission is to deliver experiences that delight, create a winning culture, and grow & develop Clarians. We partner with the organization to achieve this mission.
As the People Operations Lead, you'll be responsible for a mix of day-to-day tactical and strategic initiatives, including employee life cycle, benefits, and compliance. You’ll also have the opportunity to make an impact on our culture. This role is pivotal to the operation of the company and will require daily interaction with the People, Payroll, andFinance teams as well as other cross functional groups. While there will be a focus on HR operations and an exceptional employee experience, we're looking for an out of the box thinker who has a high level of communication building meaningful relationships with stakeholders and an ability to autonomously drive projects from start to finish.
- Own the HRIS (ADP WorkForce Now) and supports the performance and/or learning management systems
- Drive People Data Analytics, including analyzing hiring, turnover, employee mobility, and rewards data to glean meaningful business and people insights, as well as compliance reporting (EEO-1, etc.)
- Act as subject matter expert and thought leader in relation to all people-related programs under your purview, including recommending program and policy updates with a people-centric approach based on market dynamics and business insights
- Administer all employee benefits programs such as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans, Disability, FSA, 401(k) etc. including all employee communication
- Create and administer company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company goals and federal/state legal requirements
- Manage and administer leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, CFRA, FFCRA, Parental Leave, etc.)
- Stay ahead of COVID-19 related guidelines, ensuring Clari is implementing policies and providing appropriate resources related to LOA, Disability Programs, EAP, current and future work from home benefits
- Coach and mentor other members of the People team
- Assist with Clari culture initiatives and activities
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 5 + years in People/HR Operations roleExperience working with people systems required, ADP WFN preferred
- Proven ability to report on and analyze people-centric data
- Experience managing benefits programs & broker relationships
- Experience managing LOA processes
- Great communication skills that can build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Proven ability to adapt and quickly change direction when necessary in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to be effective under pressureA thoughtful partner who can demonstrate good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgement
- Professional experience in high-growth, fast-paced organizationsStrong understanding of Federal and State regulations
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions even when it involves creative problem-solving
- Operations-minded - you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy along with strong organizational skills
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and GSuite
Benefits and Culture:
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and College saving plan
- Pre-IPO Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!