On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries with software. We’ve built an end-to-end growth and logistics platform, enabling us to offer customers more value at lower prices compared to the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M, including investment from Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 10 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
So far, we’ve built platforms for warehouse storage, self storage, moving, and retail (via our partnership with Walmart). Our customer satisfaction scores and unit economics show strong product/market fit, but there’s much more to do. So, we’re focused on hiring and developing an exceptional product team. Expect thorough interviews and high performance expectations, along with transparency and respect for your time.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you’ll be embedded in a Product Engineering pod to advance our measurement, roadmap, and strategy. You will spend time measuring the business, prototyping new opportunities (whole parts of the business were born in Google Sheets), improving overall data quality, and planning the future of Clutter. You’ll collaborate with Product Managers, designers, engineers, and stakeholders across the company.
What you'll do:
- Own analysis of product releases and business health metrics for a significant product area
- Explore and prototype new ideas with PMs and designers, from basic internal testing to launching new experiences in our in-house A/B testing platform
- Identify trends, frameworks, and ideas to inform the future product roadmap
- Own projects to improve data quality and reporting across the company
What we’re looking for:
- Strong quantitative fundamentals (from a degree in economics/math/etc or strong hands-on training)
- Minimum 4 years of related analytical experience required
- Strong SQL skills; proficiency in R or Python a plus
- Experience developing quantitative hypotheses and communicating insights
- A lot of ownership and agency
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.