Social image editing app and creative community
Computer Vision Engineer
Job Description / Skills Required
We are looking for a talented Computer Vision Engineer. The selected candidate will be doing R&D in image processing, computer vision, and machine learning tools.Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and combine various computer vision algorithms for PicsArt editor;
- Analyze and improve current PicsArt technologies;
- Characterize and evaluate the performance of developed vision solutions;
- Identify platform technical limitations and overcome them.
- Experience with C++;
- Bachelor's/MA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Strong math, linear algebra and numerical optimization, probability theory;
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge;
- Experience with Opencv, DLib;
- Knowledge of image processing approaches;
- Classic computer vision knowledge (color spaces, feature points, image filtering, edge detection etc);
- Experience with mobile development;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF, Caffe, PyTorch etc.);
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
PicsArt, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
The #14 most downloaded app of 2019
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as Taylor Swift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon 5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!