Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join its highly talented team. This is a great opportunity for you to work on a large scale distributed system deployed on more than 1000 servers in 4 data centres handling more than 40K requests per second. We use cutting edge languages, frameworks, and tools.
You will work with: Java, Kotlin, Scala; 5 different NoSQL databases; Microservices, Docker/Kubernetes, Spark, ELK Stack and much more.Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Experience with Java;
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB is required;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a plus;
- Experience with Spring framework is a plus;
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of non-relational databases.
- Build mission-critical applications that process ten thousand requests per second through a microservices architecture;
- Develop API’s and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities;
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment;
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application.