Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Manager of Enterprise Solution Sales is responsible for selling and up-selling Appier's Enterprise Solutions to new and existing clients and providing service in support of team revenue goals.
Task of the role
- Sell Appier’s enterprise solutions products to prospective customers, self-managing the entire process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation and closure;
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier SaaS enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
- Involves getting deeper penetration of Appier AI and Data solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch and making them a strategic partner.
- Build relationships with C Level executives across the key accounts and selling the Appier story and solutions to them.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, and closure forecast.
- Prepares business proposals and quotations as required.
- Work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set integration schedules for products and services
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Min. 6 years of enterprise software sales experience; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP or Marketing systems
- Well versed with digital marketing industry and trend
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Knowledge of Indonesia enterprise software ecosystem
- Crisp oral and written communications in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general