Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Content Marketing Manager
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop compelling customer, partner, and marketing trend stories in a variety of formats, including: blog posts, pdfs, decks, virtual events/webinars. This role will work collaboratively with Customer Marketing, Event Marketing, Growth & Partner Marketing, and Client Strategy teams to help support demand generation and brand awareness goals. The ideal candidate has a passion for matching content to the right medium, be it a blog post, deck, webinar, case study, or fireside chat—and an interest in experimentation, iteration, and optimization. You can find a needle in a haystack when it comes to an interesting story, implement processes to help the team do more with less, and possess an “always be learning” attitude.
- Drive the creation of new customer and partner case studies in a variety of formats, including event decks and descriptions, blog posts, pdfs, and slides.
- Collaborate with the Growth and Partner Marketing teams on top of funnel webinars (ideation, prioritization, event content, promotion, etc.)
- Support the Event Marketing team with deck creation, copyediting, and event descriptions
- Repurpose virtual events and webinar content into other “snackable” formats and “bonus” content (1-pagers, blog posts, audio/video pieces) to maximize visibility and lead generation
- Collaborate with other members of the Content Marketing team to contribute to and strengthen the reach, engagement, and impact of campaigns
- 3-5+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced B2B setting
- Familiarity and comfort with creating content for virtual platforms and supporting event marketing teams
- Able to learn and adapt to writing in our brand voice
- Strong storyteller with the ability to leverage internal and external data and collaborate cross-functionally to identify gaps and opportunities
- Exhibit a growth mindset and has a genuine interest in evolving marketing technology and trends
- Team player willing to roll up their sleeves, show flexibility, and shift gears quickly
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent project management skills is a must
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.