An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Sales Engineer - EMEA
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring for a Sales Engineer, EMEA based in London or anywhere in the UK. This role is perfect for someone who is an entrepreneurial self-starter with a strong vision for customer value and loves working in a fast-paced environment. You will be an integral part of the Sales Engineering function in EMEA and help build the international expansion of Clari from the ground up. You will work very closely with leadership across Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing.
As a key member of the Clari team, you will be responsible for supporting our EMEA sales team across Enterprise and Commercial accounts. As the solution expert for the Clari Platform, your efforts will begin early in the sales cycle making sure that we understand the customer’s priorities and showing how Clari is the best solution. The goal is to drive the technical side of the sales process, and ensure that the customer truly loves the Clari product.
Day-to-day, you’ll uncover customer pain points, build out our solution to match their needs, present the value of our industry-leading technology, and cultivating relationships with some of the brightest sales minds in the industry. It’s satisfying and enjoyable, and you’ll never be bored.
- Working with prospects and customers to understand company initiatives and map to Clari solutions
- Designing and managing the product and technical strategy in commercial and enterprise deals
- Owning all aspects of custom demos, security reviews, and proof of concepts
- Developing and maintaining product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers by working closely with Product Management and Customer Success
- Partnering with other departments (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management) on strategic company projects focused on scalability, brand awareness, and growth
- Collecting customer product requests to help the Product Management team prioritize product development
- 3+ years of experience in a technically oriented, pre-sales, customer-facing role: Sales or Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, etc.
- Proven track record in delivering value-based presentations and demos to prospects and customers
- Highly reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization
- Successful track record selling software solutions into EMEA accounts
- Experience with Salesforce, and ability to understand the details of complex SFDC installations
- Balance of technical and sales skills, as well as pre- and post-sales knowledge
- Basic technical knowledge of JSON, APIs, and enterprise systems architecture
- Technical proficiency installing and administering mobile, web, and desktop applications
- Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM201) a plus
- Must be fluent in English. Other European languages a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness, broadband, and mobile reimbursement
- Private Healthcare
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!