An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Deal Desk Manager - East Coast
Washington, DC, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Deal Desk Manager, this person will be responsible for supporting the East regions for our commercial and enterprise sales teams, as well as the EMEA portfolio. This will be a strategic role and expected to be the go-to advisor for sales and sales leadership. It is expected that from time to time the Deal Desk Manager will be customer facing and understand the dynamics of negotiations. This role will also be expected to drive strategic initiatives to help advance the deal desk brand.
This role will be filled with someone who has a proven ability to effectively execute on projects. This will be leveraged on other projects pertinent to the success and long-term vision of Deal Desk team. This position can be worked from any location on the East Coast timezone.
- Deal Desk Support to the East and EMEA: Act as a trusted advisor on deal review calls with go-to-market teams, deal structuring and support other internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle to expedite deal execution
- Provide sales training and enablement of quoting, pricing, and process requirements
- Strategic Initiatives - Concept, Execution to Management
- Deal Desk Support to the East and EMEA
- Contract Repository Building/Tagging
- Quote/OA/Contract Continuity
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and FP&A team to improve the pricing governance, deal structure, and deal operation process
- 5-7 Years of Deal Desk experience in leading a deal governance discussion performing financial analysis of costs and prices, excellent modeling skills using Excel, and an understanding of negotiation strategy
- Previous CLM Project Experience a bonus
- Work Experience at a company sub 500 employees (Need the entrepreneurial spirit and adaptability mindset)
- Evidence of strategic initiatives from concept to rollout
- 2-4 Years SFDC Experience
- 2-4 years of experience Partnering with key stakeholders to gain buy-in and discuss strategy as needed
- Strong presence and communication with Sales and Finance leadership in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- 1-3 Years Finance or FP&A experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related competency, MBA a plus
- 3-5 Years experience of negotiating legalese
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!