Education technology to empower learning.
Durham, NC, US
United States of America
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 65% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will serve as the strategic guide and point of contact for Clever’s largest and most strategic school district and application partners. Through your technical consultation and project management of key implementations, you will demonstrate value to our enterprise partners and deepen their partnership with Clever. You serve as a bridge between the district and application partners and our Success, Enterprise Support, Product, and Engineering teams, ensuring that your accounts have the best experience with Clever and that we never miss a beat.
A Day in the Life:
- Partner with account managers on our District Success and Application Success teams to make our largest districts and application partners successful
- Provide regular technical health checks to enterprise districts
- Communicate regular updates to enterprise applications on high priority connections and technical changes impacting their district customers
- Track and follow up on technical issues through resolution
- Attend executive business reviews, partnering with Success Managers
- Share regular reports with customers regarding open and resolved issues, support volume trends, and action plans for high severity issues
- Educate our enterprise applications on how to effectively connect with high-priority district accounts through Clever
- Create, present, and implement recommendations to proactively drive down support volume for our enterprise customers
- Project manage discrete, time-bound implementation projects, leveraging your Success, Enterprise Support, Product and Engineering partners as needed
- Set up and implement new district-application connections
- Train and empower our Enterprise Support team to deliver world-class technical support for all support tickets submitted by enterprise accounts
What we’re looking for:
- You love working with customers, and have a proven track record of building trust and rapport with enterprise clients
- You have the capacity to get technical -- you pick up new technology quickly, love learning how things work, and enjoy solving technical problems
- You’re a project manager--adept at delivering results for ongoing, multi-stakeholder tasks and projects
- You have a process improvement orientation--you seek to drive efficiencies for customers and Clever teams
- You're a collaborator--you're adept at partnering with other teams to deliver results
- You’re results-oriented and know how to prioritize to maximize impact
- Commitment to equity and belonging. At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited credits for learning on amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers