Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We’re looking to hire a VP of Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy who will serve as Clover’s primary contact for the investment community. In this role you will strive to obtain a fair share valuation and maintain an active market in Clover’s stock through messaging and managing expectations around Clover’s story. You will also focus on enhancing Clover’s access to capital by raising awareness within the investment community. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be an integral part of the senior finance team, and will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, President and other members of Clover’s leadership team. This role requires a high-energy self-starter and proven leader with strong communication and collaboration skills as well as demonstrated experience managing investor relations for a public technology company.
As a VP, Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy you will:
- Interact with management to lead the creation, planning, and execution of the investor relations program, to effectively generate interest and deliver messages to financial audiences.
- Partner with the Communications team to develop appropriate content for the investor relations website and to draft and edit materials including press releases, conference call scripts, and Fact Sheets in order to achieve communication plan objectives.
- Lead the quarterly reporting process including calls with management, drafting earnings releases, conference call scripts and Q&A documents.
- Develop and manage relationships with current key analysts and institutional investors; build new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors.
- Prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations and related material for investor and media meetings. Lead and host presentations to institutional investors and sell-side analysts.
- Track and report on competitor/peer business developments and financial results.
- Prepare reports and analysis for leadership, outlining investor feedback, financial results, stock price performance, and changes to the institutional shareholder base.
- Develop and manage a timeline for investor conferences, non-deal roadshows and other major events. Attend investor conferences and accompany management on Roadshows with institutional investors and sell-side analysts.
- Contribute to social media efforts, as it relates to investor relations.
- Contribute to strategic corporate initiatives, including M&A. Leading initiatives when appropriate.
- Work with outside investor relations advisors.
You will love this job if:
- You are articulate and persuasive and pride yourself in your ability to communicate complex topics in a clear and engaging manner.
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently and show initiative in carrying out multiple tasks.
- You enjoy creating and editing impactful presentations for diverse audiences.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a background in investor relations (in-house or agency), equity research or investment banking (with a healthcare/ technology focus), or you are an entrepreneur with deep experience in the fundraising and investment community.
- You have a robust understanding of finance, accounting and capital markets along with a good working knowledge of analyst modeling and the ability to complete pro-forma models.
- You have proven experience collaborating with senior management and boards of directors.
- You are tech savvy with proficiency in both Google and Microsoft Office suites of applications.