HomeLane.com is India’s preferred brand for home interiors and has established itself as a key enabler for homeowners across seven cities who want to furnish their dream home.
Job Description / Skills Required
● Design and develop production-ready microservices for high-performance web applications
● Deliver back end software solutions that yield excellent scalability and reliability
● Collaborate with front end engineers, product managers and other engineers
● Realize unit/integration test scripts/code for testing software before release
● Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, if any
● Write and maintain design documentation
● Support and troubleshoot deployed systems on field, if needed
● Proficient coding with proven skills in Django & Python
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Proficient with a SQL DB (MySQL) and noSQL, ability to design/maintain large sized database
● Strong understanding of MVC architecture
● Proficient in database optimization, indexing and REST API implementation
● Excellent communicator and team player
● Great communication skills
● Experience with designing and developing software based on a microservices architecture.
● Experience designing and architecting flexible, horizontally scalable systems
● Experience with CI/CD frameworks like Jenkins and container frameworks like Docker,
● Proficient understanding of code configuration management tools such as Git
● 1-3 years of professional experience building robust backend solutions
● A Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience from a
Tier 1 college
Launched in 2014, Homelane is a technology-driven solution provider for personalized home interiors, with focus on predictability and quality of the products and services delivered. An uncompromising focus on technology, coupled with the most accomplished designers/architects in the country, has enabled us to address the unpredictability you would otherwise experience with local carpenters or interior designers/vendors. We are building a disruptive cloud/web platform that is set to revolutionize the way the home interior industry functions. This is fuelled by HomeLane’s technology team that spans across full stack web app design, Real time 3D graphics programming, linear programming & optimization algorithms, scalable workflow realization, high fidelity database management and devops automation. Further, we use AI-driven enhancements to the software solutions based on business insights and customer experience metrics.
Engineers at HomeLane get to experience an accelerated growth and learning curve, getting to work on cutting edge technology that directly fuels business growth. They solve hitherto unsolved problems in the domain via a combination of scalable architectures, software technologies and stacks. Visit www.homelane.com/technology for more details.
Leadership at HomeLane:
Srikanth Iyer Founder & CEO, https://in.linkedin.com/in/iyersrikanth
Tanuj Choudhry Chief Business Officer, https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanujchoudhry/
Puneet Gupta SVP, Engineering,https://www.linkedin.com/in/pgupta78
Media Links & Funding Info:HomeLane Raises $30 Mn Series D Funding