Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast-growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people, and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
- be partnering with the Product Manager, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
- work with Product Manager to identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
- research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
- be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail, from wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes.
- be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing as we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs. Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews.
- review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it as we believe in continuous improvement.
- 1+ years of experience in designing web and App interface
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Has ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Think user experience first
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- Experience using Figma, Sketch
- Know how to build prototype on Figma or InVision
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environment