online trucking marketplace
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight. Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
You will drive hiring across Operations, G&A and GTM. If you love people, driven by data + understand the art and science of hiring (or interested in learning), we’d love to hear from you!
What You will Do:
- Lead recruiting efforts respective to your aligned business group(s)
- Collaborate with Leadership Stakeholders/Hiring Managers throughout our staffing process; identifying priority headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand
- Identify unique, innovative sources for finding candidates. Develop leading-edge methods/branding to attract top talent. Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct interviews, and moderate post interview debriefs candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Drive effective hiring processes; assessing and improving current staffing processes; owning the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing, and onboarding
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks
What You Will Need to Have:
- 4+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience
- Meaningful experience working at a venture-backed tech startup (preferably early stage)
- A positive results oriented attitude; and a willingness to go above-and-beyond
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
- A sense of humor
- High EQ
What You Will Get in Return:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry