Prescription delivery service
Pharmacist, Call Center (Remote)
Job Description / Skills Required
NimbleRx is a health technology startup offering a simple and fast prescription delivery app, in partnership with regional and independent pharmacies. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality. We thrive on helping customers and making lives easier.
Nimble is receiving a high volume of new patient and prescription transfer requests. We have open shifts to sign up in advance, and choose your own hours to work remote. This role will be 100% work from home, receiving transfer requests and processing them within respective pharmacy systems. This is a 1099 contractor role, working 100% remote with flexible working hours (you choose and sign up for your hours)!
- Receive a high volume of inbound requests for prescription transfers via phone, email, or chat
- Call patients, prior pharmacies, and/or doctors to ensure accurate prescription information is received
- Provide support and answers for general questions related to prescription transfers
- Choose your hours (sign up by availability) and work 100% remote
What you bring:
- Active, unrestricted Texas Pharmacist License
- Retail or high volume pharmacy practice experience
- Experience in customer service, support, or PBM preferred
- Prior experience with CRMs or customer engagement platforms is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Work 100% remote
- Complete flexibility to choose your hours (sign up based on available hours)
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!