Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Implementation Specialist
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven and experienced customer success professional to join our team as a Senior Implementation Specialist. You will help our enterprise clients set achievable goals for their SMS programs, steer them in the right direction to get up and running on Attentive smoothly, and will optimize their program to maximize growth and revenue. You will coordinate amongst several teams at the client and adroitly handle every type of technical request that comes your way. You will work with Design, Solutions Engineering, Technical Account Management, and the rest of Client Strategy to make sure clients' needs are met as quickly as possible and ensure that clients love their experience of launching on Attentive.
- Support the successful launch of our Enterprise and Strategic clients by working closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Client Strategy, and Technical Account Management across all phases of implementation
- Map accounts with Sales and CS to determine the best way of working with the client to launch quickly and efficiently
- Build strong relationships with client and deliver a "consultant" perspective during launch. Overcome complex technical roadblocks and objections to have our best practices and suggestions adopted
- Discover any/all unidentified product needs, and work with Solutions Engineering and Technical Account Managers to scope out and troubleshoot tech issues
- Train different client teams on how to use our self-service tools. Inculcate in clients how to work with our White Glove support team.
- Configure and thoroughly QA accounts ahead of launch
- Run weekly check-ins with clients during their trial. Build excitement about their success on the platform, encourage them to use additional products and send messages, and do everything necessary to hit their goals/KPIs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of account management or implementation experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company
- Strong understanding in customer success, growth, and retention strategies
- Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirement and implement solutions
- Comfortable learning new products (our own) and software (Sketch, Jira, Looker, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.