Carousell is a consumer-to-consumer mobile marketplace.
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces. We have a market presence in eight markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Myanmar, and Vietnam) and three technology development centres in Singapore, Taiwan and India. Carousell is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital. The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for a Creative Content Producer to bring the Carousell brand to life through engaging social content. You will be reporting to the Head of Design.
- Produce branded content for Carousell’s owned channels (mostly social media)
- Generate and brainstorm engaging ideas for social/ content together with design and brand team
- Develop share-able social content in the form of photos, graphics, videos, GIFs, copy (not limited to these formats)
- Write snappy social-first copy
- Collaborate with regional brand, and local marketing teams to optimise and improve content to hit KPIs
- Opportunity to collaborate with external agencies or freelancers if more specialised skillsets are needed.
- At least 3 years experience in agency as creative, content strategist, or content producer
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc
- Videography and photography experience is a must
- Basic copy-writing / editing
- Good understanding of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc
- A strong pulse of cultural conversations and understanding of trends
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure, stay level-headed, and meet tight deadlines