Advancing 3D printing.
Redwood City, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world.
You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
- Lead and/or assist in system debug activities across software, hardware and material science.
- Document challenging technical issues and work closely with engineering teams to find solutions.
- Design and implement systems to allow debug and characterization of development platforms.
- Provide feedback and contribute in design decisions based on the ongoing findings from the system.
- Collaborate with users to define requirements and implement new engineering processes across multiple disciplines.
- Collaborate with product support and customer service teams to ensure infrastructure is in place to support company goals.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer and software skills.
- Can read and follow schematics and layout files and have a solid understanding of basics of
- electronics concepts.
- Familiarity with embedded systems.
- Strong communication skills- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills