An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Product Manager - Forecasting
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Product managers at Clari are key to the product’s success and get to work on a variety of problems while partnering with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams within Clari. If you love solving challenging problems and if you’re just as passionate about beautiful user experiences as you are about the way data is structured and handled, this is the role for you. There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and we’ve already taken off. Want a seat on the rocket?
- Own and drive the product vision for a strategic part of our solution.
- Be able to clearly articulate the vision of the product both internally and externally.
- Partner with colleagues, prospects, and customers to architect solutions and pilot new features and products.
- Drive and own delivery of product from requirements gathering to release.
- Build a clear go-to-market strategy and collaborate with various parts of the organization to ensure the product’s success.
- Drive and support our partner enablement program with colleagues.
Who are you?
- You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to get things done and you know how to leverage data, research and experience to make sound decisions.
- You’re comfortable talking about APIs, frameworks, databases and documentation with engineers and designers alike. You appreciate the value of a well-designed end point.
- You’re decisive but open minded and love engaging in conversation with partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- You’re flexible and always ready to help your teammates.
- You are capable of developing a world-class product of the highest order, and are passionate about taking the best of cutting-edge consumer app design and leveraging it to build an incredible enterprise experience that users love.
- You’re not afraid to take calculated risks and you know how to learn and course correct if needed.
- You’re passionate about quality and understand where to draw the line.
- MVP is not another way of saying “bad quality”.
- You sweat the small stuff, and have a proven track record of taking a product from just an idea to guiding it through cycles of requirements gathering, design, and implementation, and successfully releasing it to end-users.
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS experience.
- You understand the unique challenges of working with large and diverse customer accounts.
- Experience bringing multiple products or features to market from end to end.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for our partners and customers.
- Exposure to large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and ambiguous requirements.
- Experience in managing and maintaining solid APIs. (You don’t have to write them but you should be immersed in the process.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!