productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is searching for a Workplace Experience Lead who is obsessed with culture building, passionate about creating memorable experiences for employees, and a natural at communicating across mediums and geographies. In this role, you will be a critical member of our People Team, where we are leaders in creating and sustaining a transparent and innovative workplace that promotes employee engagement, high performance, diversity, and mutual respect.
Based in Prague, the Workplace Experience Lead will take charge of creating amazing employee experiences for our international and hybrid (remote + office) organization. The ideal candidate will be excited to wear many hats in a varied role that touches on internal communications, employee experience, and internal company events.
It’s important to note that the pandemic has stretched the boundaries of this function to areas that may be unfamiliar to a traditional office-related position. While we may currently not be at full capacity in our offices today, we know that this role is about more than just snacks and desks. It’s about fostering inclusive, joyful, and well-connected employees – no matter where they are based.
On a typical day, you will...
- Maintain general office appearance and operations, including visitor logistics, key card management, room booking, and keeping common spaces functional, clean, and comfortable
- Serve as the main point of contact for building management, other tenants, vendors, etc.
- Manage employee online service accounts as employee issues arise
- Lead the coordination of local office events such as regular happy hours, team offsite events, etc.
- Prepare and give out employee gifts and acknowledgements for the work they do and the key milestones in their personal lives
- Ensure that local office items, events, and gifts are in line with the budget provided
- Provide support to our remote employees in other European locations
- Supervise and support our receptionist
- Partner with the People Ops team to help onboard new hires, including distributing new-hire swag and equipment
- Partner with our Workplace Experience Manager to help innovate our Workplace Experience-related programs, such as onboarding, wellness programs, and appreciation programs, while ensuring that internal communications are in sync
- Help us communicate our culture and brand through in-person as well as virtual events and experiences
- Work with the team on large company-wide events, such as our annual Kick-off, including logistics, travel, and more
- Warm and welcoming
- Obsessed with culture building
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences for employees
- A natural at communicating across mediums and geographies
- Detailed oriented, innovative, and resilient
- Facility management experience and the ability to solve problems
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.