Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's integrations team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, not only strong in aptitude but caring deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager for the Integrations team to drive forward our integration projects. You will work with integration engineers, IT support teams, vendor partners, cross-functional business partners and executive leadership to implement solutions that improve the health of real people.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Build processes that deliver projects with cross-functional impact and enable us to build the best solutions for our plan operations and members.
- Develop and foster our Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proactively identify issues affecting delivery and work to correct those with limited guidance.
- Build a bridge between operational areas and engineers ensuring complex problems are broken down and tracked appropriately.
- Help guide engineers in making decisions that meet project scope and timeframes.
- Share reports and metrics on team progress with organizational leadership.
- Unblock work among peers.
You will love this job if:
- You are excited to dive into large, complicated projects.
- You enjoy developing processes that increase developer efficiency.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
- You are a team player who has excellent communication skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You have been a technical program manager for an integrations team or similar technical team for 5+ years.
- You have experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or similar methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of project management best practices and have experience working with project management tools (i.e. JIRA or similar).
- You have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle competing deadlines.
- You have a solid track record of helping integration teams meet deadlines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.