Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
San Diego, CA, US
Austin, TX, US
Are you a champion for security and trusted identity? Do you possess a high level of empathy for customers that want a simple, easy to use login and account management process? Do you want to work on large scale mission-critical systems? We provide registration, login & account management features to our 200 million users.
What you'll do
- Design and build large scale distributed systems
- Help us build and migrate to nextgen Authentication & Security platform
- Raise the bar on Operational Excellence by building dashboards, monitors & alerts for your features
- Lead and drive end to end execution of the projects
- Collaborate with Product & Design to build customer-facing features
- Drive software engineering best practices
What you've done:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Designed and built microservices with focus on scale, reliability, availability, and security
- Breaking monolith into distributed services architecture
- Experience using node.js and various package managers, such as npm and yarn.
- Understand containerization using Docker or similar technologies
- Deployed software in Google, AWS, Azure or similar cloud native technologies
- Experience in Authentication & Web Security domain is a plus
- Consistently delivered high-quality software in a timely manner
Who you are:
- Strongly believe in “you build it, you own it” mindset
- You hold yourself accountable for delivering results
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve
- You have a growth mindset
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.