Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
As a Product Manager for Logistics and Delivery Systems you will work to advance the Glossier systems that track and manage inventory; manage order fulfillment logic and manage the integration from our eCommerce systems to our fulfillment and retail partners.
6 Month Expectations
- Have a good understanding of how our current logistics, fulfilment and delivery systems function
- Drive successful execution of a roadmap that includes aspects of product management, technical product management and data integration
- Independently manage the tech roadmap for these systems balancing the needs of the business and engineering stakeholder for this area
12 Month Expectations
- Contribute to developing the future strategy and road map for this area
- Be the subject matter expert in these systems and contribute to the future efficiency and scalability of Glossier’s Logistics and Delivery systems.
- Independently managing large scale software, data and integration projects
- 3+years experience product management or technical product management, preferably with internal logistics, supply chain or finance/accounting users
- Familiar with Agile or similar product management
- Bachelor’s degree, quantitative or business discipline preferred
- Proficient at Excel
- Experience using clubhouse, JIRA or similar software package
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.