An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the customer’s successful implementation of a strategic business system that positively impacts revenue operations. You’ll start the customer relationship during the pre-to-post sales transition, working directly with the customer and our internal team - from Sales,
Customer Success and Support, Product Management, Security, Engineering and even our executives - and learning every day how to make our customers successful with our platform. It’s satisfying and enjoyable, and you’ll never be bored. We think you’re going to really like it here.
You love taking a vision and making it become a reality for our customers by managing timelines, setting the right expectations, and driving projects forward. You care about getting it done and getting it done right. You use your expertise and experience to direct the project plan, track action items, and mitigate risk within each project. You facilitate project status meetings as well as steering committee meetings to make sure executives and project stakeholders are aligned and up to date on the project. After the project is done, you're constantly striving to share best practices across the team, improving the tools, processes and knowledge for next time.
- Work with new and existing customers to build attainable timelines, manage project plans, facilitate status meetings, manage project related issues, and mostly, drive projects towards successful deployment
- Build & maintain relationships with key customer project managers and champions, including VP Sales Operations/Revenue Operations, VP Sales, CRO, as well as other executives and leadership
- Facilitate a smooth hand off from the pre-sales team once a contract is signed
- Proactively manage and mitigate risk throughout the implementation
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Facilitate status meetings and steering committee meetings
- Manage any project and product related issues or escalations
- Ensure the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Facilitate a smooth hand off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally, working with Sales, Customer Success and Support, Product Management, and Engineering
- 4 years of customer facing project management experience with at least 2 in SaaS implementation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Superior communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- PMP, CAPM or similar project management certification preferred
- Experience managing projects in Smartsheet, Sharepoint, Excel, or similar project management software preferred
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!