Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover is looking for Application Support Specialists to join our Engineering team. You will be the bridge from our users and user-facing teams to our engineers and QA team, helping doctors and patients resolve technical challenges. You will help keep our users happy and productive as they use our software and work with us to improve every life.
As an Application Support Specialist, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of Clover Health’s clinical applications, and use that knowledge to help our users resolve problems and use our software more effectively.
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to resolve new bugs and field challenging requests directly from our users.
- Maintain a knowledge base of common user issues and their resolutions, and provide support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Analyze data and monitor systems to identify the root cause of user-impacting issues.
- Build trust and connections by following up with our user-facing teams, so they know they can depend on you to help support our partners and resolve their issues.
You will love this job if:
- You are curious and a self-motivated learner. You find yourself asking “why?”, and are eager to share the answer when you’ve built an understanding.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and know how to tailor your message to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are tech and data forward and are used to thinking about how technology can enable better user experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You’re mission-driven and are excited to help people use technology to improve the world around you
You should get in touch if:
- You have 1+ years of experience in software QA, customer support, or technical support for a web application or SaaS product.
- You have proficiency in different operating systems and browsers, and are familiar with investigating common problems like network issues and cookies.
- You have a demonstrated ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- You are proficient in determining the cause of web application errors and reproducing them using tools like a browser console.
- You are able to articulate clear, structured steps to reproduce user problems, and have worked with engineers or QA teams in the past.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.