On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
Clutter recently launched a new retail partnership with Walmart - Clutter has its own retail store space inside a Walmart store location where we sell our moving and storage services and supplies. We are looking to hire enthusiastic and highly motivated Lead Sales Associates/Keyholders to represent, educate, and sell potential customers on Clutter! This is an exciting partnership opportunity for Clutter, with the potential to scale across the country.
What you get:
- Pay - $18/hour
- Type - Full time or Part time
- Hours - 8:00am-8:00pm
- Days - Up to 5 days per week, with weekend availability required
- Location - Walmart store in Philadelphia (Roosevelt Blvd)
What you’ll do:
- Effectively engage customers and explain Clutter’s value proposition
- Respond to all customer questions about the company, product and services
- Record customer interaction activity, take customer lead information, and help book appointments online using provided technology
- Manage daily store opening and closing
- Help maintain company inventory and ensure that the store is neat and welcoming at all times
What we’re looking for:
- 1-5 years of work experience in a retail environment or as a Brand Ambassador - recent college grads or current students welcome to apply!
- Previous Keyholder/Manager on Duty experience required
- Excellent verbal communication skills with an approachable, outgoing personality
- Strong sales acumen and ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Passionate about technology and companies disrupting the status quo