Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We’re hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses and individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about delivering first-class support and amazing customer experiences? Are you passionate about giving users the power to resolve issues on their own? Are you an expert in defining content & self-service strategies that delight users while also improving the cost efficiency of the Support department? Do you have proven experience leading a community and implementing AI tools and automation? Join Dashlane as Content & Self-Service Strategy Manager on the Customer Support & Service team, and take part in a mission to create a memorable support experience that impacts the bottom line.
The internet has become integrated with nearly every part of our lives, from work to personal to play. Yet somehow, it’s not getting any easier or safer—especially not when it comes to protecting and accessing sensitive info in a secure way. Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere.
Our business plans help organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our personal plans offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
As a Content & Self Service Strategy Manager you will be a key member of an international Customer Support & Service team committed to delivering the best support experience to Dashlane customers. Reporting to the VP Customer Support & Service you will be responsible for empowering our B2C and B2B users to solve their requests and issues by themselves, by building the Dashlane Support self-service strategy.
This position will focus on defining and building self-service techniques, digestible and useful content, and implementing tools on Dashlane help center to increase customer adoption, conversion and retention. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including Support Agents and Manager, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
This position’s location is flexible within the US, but is ideally based in New York City. We also offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create and drive the content and self-service strategy, and align and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure this vision helps deliver on both the customer and business goals
- Build a strong help center that reflects our brand positioning and our support vision
- Guarantee good customer satisfaction while deflecting the volume of tickets and decreasing operational costs
- Monitor the self-service funnel and performance through KPI and consistently assess the results of your actions to adjust and make the most positive impact on our business
- Identify benchmarks and metrics to improve the self-service experience. Your mission is to become a thought leader in the customer support & service team.
- Significantly increase our self-service performance and operational efficiency by launching innovative initiatives and tactics to improve the overall user experience (e.g. AI, community support, etc..)
- Collaborate with other departments using quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to improve the self-service experience.
- Create an agile environment of continuous process improvement working through iteration to guarantee a good quality of content, always up-to-date.
- Coach our ops team (support agents) to be a key player to deliver the self-service strategy
- Be hands-on. Spend some time performing operational tasks such as writing content, reviewing and processing support tickets. This will be instrumental in your ability to select key areas of improvement and to prioritize in terms of what gets solved first
- 3+ years in Customer Support, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Technical Writing, Content Marketing, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, or another relevant role at a SAAS company or in an information technology field.
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience defining and deploying a self-service strategy for B2C and/or B2B audience
- Experience building and/or writing content for a technical audience (B2B market)
- Excellent writing and English grammar skills
- Experience managing community support (via social media, blog, support forum)
- Experience in coaching, managing, organizing resources
- Experience deploying tools to deliver self-service support experience such as AI, machine learning, bot, community support
- Experience using Ticketing tool system Zendesk or ITSM software
- Provide innovative ways of solving problems
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines, and handling several projects at a time with high attention to detail
- Ability to track performance and business impact of projects and initiatives launched and to adjust initiatives when necessary
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of deflecting ticket volume, increasing customer satisfaction
- Ability to join and thrive in dynamic conversations through effective communication skills, oral and written with diverse audiences: executives, sales, support, client-facing conversations, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, marketing, and sales to develop content for product launches, sales communications, and thought leadership
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.