Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
We're looking for a motivated, creative, data-driven marketer to join our fast-growing Growth organization. In this role, you will own our email marketing strategy, reaching millions of customers each week. You will be equal parts creative and analytical. You will to follow business and company trends, formulate a strategy and execute to delight our customers. You will also test, measure, learn and adjust utilizing your analytical prowess.
Six Month Expectations
- Lead the execution of Glossier’s daily email marketing calendar, which includes writing creative briefs, building campaigns, and applying audience targeting in our CRM platform
- Deliver against key engagement and revenue goals for daily marketing emails notifications;
- Report on performance, using quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide insights for optimization
- Own the email marketing planning process, partnering closely with Sales, Brand, and Digital Product teams
- Suggest and implement regular A/B testing to increase conversion and overall program efficiencies
- Ensure the accuracy of campaigns, including proper QA of copy, imagery, links, audience targets
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Work with increasing independence and autonomy
- Formulate long-term retention marketing strategy
- Forge strong partnership with creative, brand, copy and other marketing functions.
- 1-2 years of experience in direct-to-consumer digital marketing or experience
- Comfortable working in Braze or another CRM platform is a plus
- Comfortable working in Looker or another Business Intelligence platform is a plus
- Strong balance of creative and analytics
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.